This 100% Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil made by the Stoger family in Neuruppersdorf, Austria, is a shimmering example of a great product made with traditional love and care.
The Stoger family selects the highest quality Styrian pumpkins, a green fruit only found in a small area of Europe, to ensure top quality oil with a rich nutty flavor. Stoger Pumpkin Seed Oil is extraordinarily dark green and strikes the perfect balance between good health and culinary indulgence.
Some favorite uses: drizzle into soups, in vinaigrette, use on anything instead of butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper as a dip for bread. Try our recipe for Pumpkin Seed Oil Risotto, a great dish for autumn or any time of year. To turn the ordinary into memorable, drizzle it over vanilla, pumpkin or nutty ice cream. Wake up your breakfast and try this nutty Pumpkin Seed Oil coffee cake. Crusty bread with a drizzle of Pumpkin Seed Oil, topped with sliced Pear and Gorgonzola cheese makes for a delicious appetizer or snack.
100% organic pumpkin seed oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, Zinc, Vitamins A, C and E, Omegas 3 and 6.
Here are some other great ways to use our 100% Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil:
- Add salt and pepper and serve as a dip for good bread
- Drizzle over potato salad
- Make salad dressing with pumpkin seed oil, cider vinegar, and a dash of salt. Use over lettuce, potatoes, beans, etc.
- Blend Pumpkin Seed Oil, honey, and butter for a delicious spread.
- Use instead of butter for corn, on or off the cob, or on popcorn.
- Drizzle in your favorite soup.
- As a dressing for avocados.
- Make Austrian style Chicken Salad. Just mix 4 teaspoons Pumpkin Seed Oil with 1 cup mayonnaise and 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard! Mix well with 4 cups shredded chicken and 1 cup sliced scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Austria’s Favorite use? Drizzle Pumpkin Seed Oil over good vanilla ice cream, top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with organic Styrian pumpkin seeds.
To remove pumpkin seed oil stains, simply wash the item and then hang it out to dry in the sun. The sun will fade the stain and it will disappear like magic.