We value your trust, and so we’ll share with you what information we collect, who sees it, and what we do with it.
- We collect information that we need to fill your order, and we share it with our suppliers. Our agreements with them state that they can’t contact you about anything other than the order you placed.
- We keep order information in a database so that we can help you with customer service and figure out what ingredients are most popular.
- If you register on the site, we keep some contact information to make it easier for you to order next time you come to the site, and so you can create a list of favorite ingredients.
- We use a statistics program called Google Analytics to track what pages are viewed on the site and how you’re using it. All of that data is anonymous, it is not shared, and we use it to improve the way the site works.
- If you sign up for our e-mail list, we receive statistics about that as well. We don’t share them with anyone, and we only use them to improve the e-mails you receive from us.