By Lior Lev Sercarz
- 4 tbs Marrakesh N.6 spice blend
- 1 tbs Izak N.37 Spice blend
- ¾ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbs Cilantro leaves – washed and chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic – peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 4 Lamb Tenderloin (boneless)
- 2 Meyer or regular lemon – juice only
- 1 tbs Mint- chopped
- 8 slices Toasted baguette
- ¼ cup Tomato chutney
- Salt & Pepper
- In a bowl whisk together the Marrakesh spices, Izak blend, ½ cup of olive oil, cilantro, garlic and turmeric. Place the lamb tenderloin in a baking tray and cover with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Preheat a grill/griddle on the stove top. Remove the lamb tenderloin from the baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Grill the lamb on the griddle for about 1 minute on each side. Place the cooked lamb on a wire rack on top of a baking tray and let rest for about 3 minutes.
- Spread each baguette slice with the tomato chutney. Cut the lamb tenderloin into ¼ inch slices and place each slice on the baguettes. Drizzle the lamb with a little lemon juice, the remaining olive oil, and sprinkle with the chopped mint and serve.
Use the same marinade for a rack of lamb or chicken for an entrée.