|Serves: 4||Cuisine: Italian|
You’ll love this recipe! It is a fresh and original dish, full of flavor and ideal for summer. It is simple and easy. Preparation time is only 10 minutes.
- First, clean the zucchini and shave each with a potato peeler. Do so with the zucchini skin on (the skin contains most of the vitamins), and stop when you see the seeds. Then, pre-heat a saucepan and with a touch of olive oil, cook the shrimp and scallops.
- Once cooked, remove them and put them aside. Do the same with the squid: if you make superficial cuts on the squid it will curl when you cook it (this is a good trick to impress your guests). When cooking the seafood make sure you don’t overcook it, as seafood cooks quite fast.
- For the dressing preparation, get a bowl and squeeze a lemon in it. Chop up the chili and add it to the bowl (add chili to your liking). Stir it and it’s ready to go.
- To finish the dish, first add the zucchini to the bottom of a serving platter. If you make a little hill with them, it will look beautiful. Decorate with the shrimp and scallops and add the squid on the side of the platter. Add the lemon and chili dressing and salt to taste.
- The dish is not finished until you give it the Eliunt’s final touch. For this dish I recommend Eliunt Anfora Olive Oil from Italy, as it is a very aromatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil that goes great with fish. Enjoy!