You will not get anything fresher, tastier and healthier than this recipe! It is original and incredibly easy to prepare. A simple and wonderful surprise for guests at your next dinner party.
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 bunch fresh Arugula
- 3.5 oz shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Garlic cloves
- Chili flakes, to taste (optional)
- 2 Lemons
- Eliunt Vitality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A few leaves of fresh Mint
- A few leaves of fresh Parsley
- Wellington's Organic Farm Grown Dried Oregano Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Peel the Portobello mushrooms and cut away the stem (you can use them for stock for other dishes)
- Chop the garlic finely and put it on top of the mushrooms. Add the chili flakes to your taste. Place the mushrooms in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the dressing preparation, squeeze the juice of 2 lemons. Finely chop the oregano, parsley and fresh mint and add to the lemon juice. Finish the dressing with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the mushrooms are ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes. Once they are cool, turn them bottom up and top them with the arugula and add the dressing and shaved Parmesan.
- To finish this dish and give it the final golden touch, we recommend Eliunt Vitality Olive Oil from Australia. Vitality is a smooth and aromatic Extra Virgin Olive Oil ideal for salads. It has hints of artichoke, grass and herbs that will enhance your salad flavors.