Wake up, pour your coffee and sink into this warm, nutty Pumpkin Seed Oil coffee cake. It will take approximately 1 hour to prepare, but can be made the day ahead.
- 2 ¼ cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Water
- 2 cups plus ⅜ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Thoroughly grease a bundt pan and preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, mix egg yolks with water, 2 cups of powdered sugar and vanilla until combined. Add pumpkin seed oil. Mix in flour mixture until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites and ⅜ cup powdered sugar until stiff peaks. Fold gently into batter. Pour the mixture into the prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Invert on to a serving platter and dust with powdered sugar.