“Do you find yourself searching for that Go-To dressing for your favorite salad or fish? Look no further, this vinaigrette will do the trick!”
- Heat medium size skillet over medium heat. Add diced bacon and cook until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside on paper towel lined plate.
- Pour off most of the rendered fat from the pan, leaving enough to grease the bottom of pan. Add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Stir in garlic and cook for just one minute.
- Add a splash of red wine to deglaze the pan. Stir in the Tomato Seed Oil and Balsamic Vinegar. Add the bacon to the pan and remove from heat. Season to taste with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- This is perfect over a bed of arugula and topped with some seared scallops. Throw in a grilled cheese made of crusty ciabatta and blue cheese and you have a fresh, flavorful, and easy meal that is worthy of a nice glass of wine and some candles.