I love simple no-cook meals and this is just perfect with a glass of rosé... I was out on Long Island this weekend and stopped by a local farm stand where I found the sweetest and most delicious snap peas. This is a super easy and refreshing anytime snack--that can be done in a snap!
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Fresh Ricotta
- Sea Salt (we recommend Suzushio, Japanese Sea Salt)
- Olive Oil (we recommend Calvi Mosto Classico Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Mint (we recommend Wellington's Organic, Farm Grown Dried Mixed Mint Leaves)
- Fresh baked Bread
- Slice your radishes and peas paper thin and gently tear a few leaves of mint.
- Dress and toss in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Slice and toast your fresh bread and drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread a generous tablespoon of your ricotta on the toasted bread.
- Top bread and ricotta with pea and radish salad.
- Serve as an appetizer or as an open faced sandwich--delish!
These beautiful and mouthwatering recipe photos are courtesy of Justina Blakeny