|Serves: 6||Cuisine: American|
Enjoy a healthier version of an all time favorite without butter.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 medium Eggs
- 13 tablespoons (or 0.85 cups) Eliunt Extra Virgin Holy Olive Oil From Jordan
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- 13 g Yeast
- Mix the dry ingredients together and the liquid ingredients in a different bowl.
- Pour the liquid ingredients in a bowl and add the dry ingredients to it. Stir for 5 minutes until it becomes a paste.
- Leave to settle for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 350º.
- Fill the molds half way and sprinkle some sugar over the paste (Adding sugar is not necessary if you are counting your calories).
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 350º.
- After 20 minutes remove from oven and let them cool down for 15 minutes.