|Serves: 3||Cuisine: Spanish|
- 1.5kg of tomatoes
- 300 grams of cherries
- 4 Tablespoons of Monte Ida -Turkey (Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Eliunt Collection)
- 1/2 teaspoon of pink hawaiian salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon balm leaves
- Goat cheese
- Peel tomatoes, cut roughly, remove stems.
- Remove pits from cherries.
- Place tomatoes and cherries in blender.
- Add Eliunt Monte Ida Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
- Cool before serving for couple of hours.
- Serve with goat cheese, lemon balm leaves and whole cherries.