By Daniele Kucera
Our friend Daniele at Etcetera Etcetera, a Italian gem in New York’s Theater District, created this wonderful sesame crusted salmon recipe for us. Enjoy!
- 4- 6 oz fillet of Atlantic Salmon skin off.
- 2 cups of smoked white sesame seeds
- Canola Oil
- Take the fillet and dip one side in the sesame seeds making sure the surface is completely covered
- Place a skillet on medium heat, drizzle canola oil enough to coat the pan. Let the oil heat up and place the salmon sesame side down.
- Allow the fillet to cook a few minutes. You will see the color of the salmon become light pink.
- Preheat the oven at 400F. Take the salmon sesame side up and place it on an oven safe pan lightly coated with oil. Cook it for 7 to 10 min to desired temperature.
- The fish can be served with sautéed vegetables, greens, French lentils or similar.